Residential Appliance Repairs San Francisco CA
Call for Residential Appliance Repairs San Francisco CA
Get 20% Off Labor | Call Today
San Francisco Appliance Repair Pros has over twenty years of residential appliance repairs San Francisco CA and servicing experience in the San Francisco area. We provide expert assessment and repair of:
- Clothes Washers Repairs Services
- Clothes Dryers Repairs Services
- Refrigerators Repairs Services
- Freezers Repairs Services
- Dishwashers Repairs Services
- Ice Machines Repairs Services
- Stoves & Ovens Repairs Services
- Range Tops Repairs Services
- Garbage Disposals Repairs Services
- and more along with Prompt Personal Service.
We service ALL brands of home appliances and have a reputation for some of the most experienced technicians in the industry. Our award-winning and factory trained repair technicians carry an extensive inventory of parts that make any repair quick and easy. Our goal is to provide our customers with the utmost service and value.
Home owners should perform a selected list of chores to help with residential appliance repairs San Francisco CA beginning with:
- Keep your appliance installation and user manuals in a safe place so they can be found when required; an envelope with a closeable flap put into an adjacent cabinet is a good choice. When in doubt, read the problem determination instructions inside of the manual. The manual usually has the most frequent problems and their most common solutions identified.
- Have fire extinguishers available near major appliances especially stoves/ovens in case of emergency.
- Regularly inspect your electric service main power box and circuit breakers to make sure they are working as they should be; manufacturers do suggest that property owners toggle breakers open and closed now and then which helps clean the contacts in the circuit breakers.
- Every month remove a few gallons of water from your hot water heater to eliminate deposits and accumulation of gunk that settles out. Performing this regular maintenance every month will improve the performance of the heating tank and stretch the life of the hot water heater.
- Regularly check the function of water shut off valves in your property; shut them on and off to make sure they actually work. Examples include main shut off at water meter, shut offs at your water heater, sink shut offs, toilet shut offs, appliance shut offs for washing machine, dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer ice maker and water dispenser. If the shut offs do not work then get them repaired or replaced; it is better to have them working so when there is a problem or leak you can shut off the water.
- Identify the location of any gas shut off valves and make sure you have tools that might be necessary to turn off the gas in an emergency. Generally a crescent wrench will work on most gas shut offs that do not have a handle. Identify the location of the main shut off for the property and where the individual shut offs for appliances such as hot water heater, dryer and stove/ovens are.
- Regularly check drain pipes for appliances to make sure the connections are secure and pipes do not have wear. Occasionally drain pipes will wear and you will find they start to leak at the most inconvenient times. Hidden drains are especially prone to working loose such as drains for garbage disposal, dishwasher, and washing machine. Depending on the age and materials the sink drains are made of, watch out for a corroded drain pipe which will leak when the waste water is pumped to the drain.
We service major residential appliance brands including – Admiral, Amana, Asko, Jenn-Air, Bosch, Coldspot, Dacor, DCS, Frigidaire, General Electric (GE), Fisher Paykel, Hotpoint, Kenmore, KitchenAid, LG, Magic Chef, Maytag, Miele, Modern Maid, Neptune, Norge, Samsung,Speed Queen, Tappan, Thermador, True, Westinghouse, Sub-Zero, Whirlpool, White Westinghouse, and many others.
Your Solution: Contact San Francisco Appliance Repair Pros to help with residential appliance repairs San Francisco CA
If you have any appliance repair needs then switch off the appliance power, turn off the water and gas to the appliance then call us. You should not attempt to fix an appliance at your property unless you are a trained appliance repair professional. For residential appliance repairs San Francisco CA call the experts at San Francisco Appliance Repair Pros