Refrigerator Repairs San Francisco CA
Call Us for Refrigerator Repairs San Francisco CA
Get Up to 20% OFF Labor | Call Today
San Francisco Appliance Repair Pros has over twenty years of refrigerator repairs San Francisco CA and servicing experience in the San Francisco area. There is no service call fee with paid repair. We service ALL major brands of refrigerators and have a reputation for some of the most experienced technicians in the industry. Our award-winning and factory trained repair technicians carry an extensive inventory of parts that make any repair quick and easy.
Our goal is to provide our customers with the utmost service and value. Call us now
Home owners can do some things to help with refrigerator repairs San Francisco California beginning with:
- Keep your refrigerator installation and user manual in a safe place so it can be found when required; an envelope with a closeable flap put into a nearby cabinet is a good choice. When in doubt, read the problem determination instructions inside of the manual. The manual usually has the most frequent problems and their most common solutions identified.
- Install the refrigerator as level as you can; make sure you can pull the refrigerator out from the wall so you can regularly (at least every six (6) months) clean off the refrigeration coils with a vacuum cleaner.
- Regularly inspect the drain pan under the refrigerator. Empty excess water and clean the pan to eliminate the growth of mold.
- Regularly inspect your dedicated refrigerator circuit breaker or fuse at the main power box to make sure it is working as it should be; manufacturers do suggest that homeowners toggle breakers open and closed now and then which helps clean the contacts in the circuit breakers.
- Regularly examine the water supply pipe going into the refrigerator (for water fountain and ice maker) to check for leaks. Check for proper operation of the water shutoff valve by opening and closing it regularly. If installed, regularly replace the water filter supplying the filtered water for ice and the dispenser.
- Clean the inside of the refrigerator and freezer with a neutral cleaner like baking soda. Keep an open box of baking soda in the refrigerator to absorb odors. Watch for accumulation of ice in the freezer; if there is a lot of ice buildup you will have to thaw out the freezer to get the drain cleared which allows the automatic defrost cycle to work properly.
- Regularly check and clean the door seals so that they stay clean and do not encourage the growth of mold.
- Occasionally the door handles will get loose; check them regularly and tighten when needed.
- If you can, switch the refrigerator between summer or winter operation; this will reduce condensation during summer months.
- Keep items that will spoil easily, like milk, off the door so they stay cold and do not spoil.
San Francisco area home owners should contact San Francisco Appliance Repair Pros to help with refrigerator repair when:
- The refrigerator temperature controls fail to respond as you program them.
- The refrigerator runs but there is no cold zone in the refrigerator or freezer.
- There is an odor of burned plastic, excessive ozone or smoke coming out of the base of your refrigerator.
- The refrigerator has a growing puddle of water under it that is not coming from the drain pan.
- Your refrigerator repeatedly trips the circuit breaker.
- Your refrigerator is showing no signs of life, will not turn on even after an examination of the plug, circuit breaker and ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) electrical outlet.
- Your refrigerator is not working properly although you can detect the sound of the running motor and compressor.
- The ice maker or water dispenser does not work.
We service major refrigerator brands including – Coldspot, Dacor, DCS, Frigidaire, General Electric (GE), Fisher Paykel , Hotpoint, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, KitchenAid, LG, Magic Chef, Maytag, Admiral, Amana, Asko, Bosch, Miele, Modern Maid, Neptune, Norge, Samsung, Sub-Zero, Speed Queen, Tappan, Thermador, True, Westinghouse, Whirlpool, White Westinghouse, and many others.
Your Solution: Contact San Francisco Appliance Repair Pros to help with refrigerator repairs San Francisco CA:
If you have any of the problems listed above, unplug the refrigerator and shut off the water to the icemaker. You should not attempt to fix a refrigerator or any other electric appliance in your home unless you are a trained appliance repair professional. For refrigerator repairs San Francisco CA call the professionals at San Francisco Appliance Repair Pros