Stove Repairs San Francisco CA
Call Us for Stove Repairs San Francisco CA
Get Up to 20% OFF Labor | Call Now
San Francisco Appliance Repair Pros has over twenty years of stove repairs San Francisco CA and servicing experience in the San Francisco area. No service call with paid repair. We service ALL brands of stoves and have a reputation for some of the most experienced technicians in the industry. Our award-winning and factory trained repair technicians carry an extensive inventory of parts that make any repair quick and easy.
Our goal is to provide our customers with the utmost service and value. Call us now
Home owners can do a few things to help with stove use, maintenance and repair beginning with:
- Buy and keep handy a chemical fire extinguisher that is designed to put out grease and electrical fires (Type B, C).
- Keep flammable items such as paper towels, plastic utensils and cleaning supplies away from the top of the stove.
- Keep your stove set up and user manual in a safe place so it can be found when required; an envelope with a closeable flap put
into an adjacent cabinet is a good choice. When in doubt, read the problem determination instructions inside of the manual. The manual usually has the most frequent problems and their most common solutions identified.
- Keep the stove as level as you can; there is normally adjustable legs in the bottom of the stove.
- On a regular basis inspect your circuit breaker or fuses at the main power box to make sure it is working as it should be; manufacturers do suggest that homeowners toggle breakers open and closed now and then which helps clean the contacts in the circuit breakers.
- Locate the gas shut off valve near your stove and the main shut off for your home.
- Regularly clean drip pans and ovens to keep incidental fires from happening.
- For glass tops, use glass top cleaner to keep the stove top clean and scratch free.
- Electric burners can be tested by swapping them between similar sized burners and replaced relatively easily when they fail.
San Francisco area home owners should contact San Francisco Appliance Repair Pros to help with stove repairs San Francisco CA when:
- Your burners or oven fails to heat properly.
- Your gas burners fail to ignite.
- You can smell gas leaking from the stove.
- The oven fails to heat up to the proper temperature or maintain the temperature.
- Your stove repeatedly trips the GFCI plug or circuit breaker.
- Your stove shocks anyone who touches it. If you or anyone else is shocked, you should stop using the stove, go to the main electrical panel and turn off power to the stove and then unplug it.
We service major stove, microwave, oven and range brands including – Jenn-Air, Kenmore, KitchenAid, LG, Magic Chef, Maytag, Miele, Modern Maid, Neptune, Norge, Samsung, Admiral, Amana, Asko, Bosch, Coldspot, Dacor, DCS, Frigidaire, General Electric (GE), Fisher Paykel , Hotpoint, Sub-Zero, Speed Queen, Tappan, Thermador, True, Westinghouse, Whirlpool, White Westinghouse, and many others.
We perform microwave repairs San Francisco CA, microwave oven repairs San Francisco CA, Maytag range repairs San Francisco CA, San Francisco microwave oven repairs services, microwave oven repairs San Francisco CA, microwave repairs San Francisco CA, San Francisco oven repairs services, San Francisco stove repairs services, Viking range repairs San Francisco CA, Viking stove repairs San Francisco CA, Kitchenaid microwaves repairs San Francisco CA, Maytag microwaves repairs San Francisco CA, Maytag stove repairs San Francisco CA, DCS microwave repairs San Francisco CA, Jenn Air range repairs San Francisco CA, Whirlpool stove repairs San Francisco CA.
Your Solution Contact San Francisco Appliance Repair Pros to help with stove repairs San Francisco California:
If you spot any of the problems listed above, at the appliance shut off, turn off the gas, turn off electric power at the breaker and unplug the stove. You should not attempt to fix a microwave, range, stove or any other electric appliance in your home unless you are a trained appliance repair professional. For stove repairs San Francisco CA call the professionals at San Francisco Appliance Repair Pros